NAF Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng: Want to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form via www.airforce.mil.ng? Here is the information you need to get started. If you need Air Force recruitment form, then see how to apply via Nigerian Air force recruitment portal www.airforce.mil.ng.
In this article, you will get vital information on how to apply for the 2020 e Airmen/AirWomen recruitment exercise.
Please take note that Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form is free of charge. Do not pay anyone who claims he can give you a job at the NAF.
We have decided to help as many applicants as possible to get enlisted in the Nigerian Airforce successfully by providing them with the right information.
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- How to Apply FCMB Agritech EPIC Pitch & Conference 2020
- How to Access CBN Non-Interest Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS Loan)
- How to Access CBN MSMEDF Loan – Requirements & How to Apply
- United Nations Recruitment 2020 for Programme Officers
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Npower Portal Login 2020 & How to Register
- NALDA Volunteer Registration Portal Login www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer
- Nigeria Police Registration 2020 Login Portal – policerecruitment.gov.ng
- NDE Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal www.nde.gov.ng
- SPW Recruitment 2020 Login Portal www.specialpublicworks.gov.ng
Nigerian Airforce will commence the recruitment of airmen/airwomen recruitment on 24th July, 2020. The application portal is www.airforce.mil.ng.
If you want to join Nigerian airforce, then here is all the guidelines and procedures you need to know before you apply for airforce recruitment form. See NAF Recruitment portal below.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements.
Now here is the most important aspect, the requirements you need to apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment. See them below.
Firstly, you need to be of a Nigerian Origin and Possess a valid National ID to be eligible to participate in the airforce 2020 recruitment exercise.
For the age requirements, you must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women,17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
You must be single and also willing to serve your country and the Nigerian Airforce. A Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
NAF Recruitment Academic Qualifications.
Applicants must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
These are the basic academic requirements you should possess if you intend to apply for Nigerian Airforce job.
Once you have the physical requirements coupled with the academic ones, then you are good to go. Start your application via the portal.
How to Apply NAF Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
However, It is important to note that the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is slated to commence the 2020 registration on 22nd July, 2020. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal @ www.airforce.mil.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected].
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Oral Interview Schedule for Non-Teaching Staff
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2020 & How to Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2020 – NPF Recruitment Portal Login
- How to Apply N-Power Recruitment 2020 Application Form for Nigerians
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Existing Applicants To Upload Their Credentials Portal
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Air Force, NAF Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.