Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal www.airforce.mil.ng: The Nigerian Airforce invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 recruitment exercise into the Nigerian Airforce as Airmen / Airwomen. Continue reading to see how to apply Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2020 on www.airforce.mil.ng portal.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2020. This article will provide information on Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal (www.airforce.mil.ng), how to apply for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2020.
This page will give you vital information on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020, where you will get all information about NAF recruitment portal www.airforce.mil.ng portal. See Nigeria Airforce registration form here, starting date and closing date for airforce 2020 recruitment.
To be successful, you will be mandated to acquire the complete qualifications, requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Air force? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
- NALDA Registration Portal 2020 | Register & Login – nalda.ng/naldang
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020 Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower 400000 Batch C Criteria for Selection of Beneficiaries
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Katsina State Board of Internal Revenue Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment – BMTC 2020.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Air force Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Air Force Portal on a regular basis.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Requirements 2020
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 (BMTC 2020)
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected].
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.