Air Peace Limited Recruitment for E-145 Engineer: Air Peace Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: E-145 Engineer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
- FCMB Youth Entrepreneurship Masterclass 2020 – How to Register
- FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program 2020 [4th Edition] & How to Apply
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- NALDA Volunteer Programme Recruitment
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: E-145 Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
1. Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to Maintenance Control Center (MCC).
2. Ensure all planned aircraft maintenance is carried out as scheduled and liaise with MCC and relevant departments to optimize aircraft downtime.
3. Ensure all aircraft paperwork such as technical logs, cabin logs, and work packs are completed accurately within prescribed timescales.
4. Maintain and manage line maintenance tooling, materials, and component.
5. Ensure standards of airworthiness set by the Nig. CAA and other applicable regulatory bodies are met.
6. Lead technicians in the accomplishment of routine and non-routine maintenance tasks.
- B1/B2 Licensed Engineer with either EASA part 66 or ICAO Type 2 license
- Type rating on B737CL will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3years working experience on the Type.
Application Closing Date: 17th June, 2020.
How to Apply Air Peace Limited Recruitment for E-145 Engineer.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “E-145 Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.