Federal Ministry of Education Disowns Nov School Resumption Date: The Federal Ministry of Education has said it is looking for the author of a fake statement that said primary and secondary schools nationwide will resume by November 2020 as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Director of Press at the ministry, Mr. Ben Goong, said Nigerians should disregard the fake notice, adding that the author was believed to be mentally unstable.
Federal Ministry of Education Disowns Nov School Resumption Date.
Goong noted that the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, could not have signed a statement where the Permanent Secretary, Sonny Echono, granted an interview, as shown in the fake statement.
Goong said, “The Federal Ministry of Education has disowned a press release circulating on multiple social media platforms insinuating that schools will reopen in November 2020, describing the release as the handiwork of an illiterate, who, going by the content of his release, also appears to be mentally unstable.
“The ministry is asking parents, students and the general public to disregard the release in its entirety, adding that there is no iota of truth about the release. Efforts are on to track the author, and he or she will be prosecuted.
“We could have ignored the release but for the massive calls from stakeholders expressing concerns.
- NIRSAL Targeted Credit Facility SME Loan Application Form 2020
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday
- CBN N50bn Credit Facility Stimulus Package Questions & Answers
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2020/2021: How To Apply Without Collateral
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements