Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship 2020 & How to Apply: The Senator Binos Dauda Yaroe Scholarship Trust Fund Initiative is now accepting applications from eligible indigenes of Adamawa South Senatorial District for its 2019/2020 University scholarship. See the requirement and how to apply for the Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship below.
The Senator Binos Dauda Yaroe Scholarship Trust Fund Initiative is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified students of Adamawa South Senatorial District tenable in Nigerian public Universities.
Applications are invited from full-time FIRST OR SECOND YEAR (100/200 LEVEL) Degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Public Universities.
NB: Application Form is FREE OF CHARGE.
- WAEC-NECO Postponed Indefinitely 2020 – FG
- How to Apply CBN N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday
- CBN N50bn Credit Facility Stimulus Package Questions & Answers
- ABUAD Pre-Degree & JUPEB Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- EDCTP Career Development Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Eligibility.
- This scholarship scheme is open to all indigenes of Adamawa South Senatorial District.
- Only studies in public tertiary institutions across the country are eligible.
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary institution. All applicants must be in their FIRST OR SECOND YEAR (i.e. admitted for the 2018/2019) or 2019/2020 Academic Session).
- All applicants must attach clear copies of all documents for verification.
Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Eligible Courses.
- Agricultural Engineering /Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/ Surveying
- Geology Geophysics/Geo-Informatics
- Mass Communication/ Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry. Nursing and Pharmacy
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship Requirements.
Ensure you attach copies of all relevant documents to the application:
- Admission letter
- School Identity Card or other valid means of identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months)
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous sessions (CGPA results clearly for those in 200 Level).
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your documents.
- JAMB Releases Names of 195 Candidates Caught Cheating
- Full List of Landmark University Postgraduate Courses
- JAMB Admission Status Checker UTME/DE Candidates 2020 & Past Years
- FUAM Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Lagos Urban Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovators & Entrepreneurs
- POLAC Admission Form 2020 for 8th Regular Cadet Course.
- Call for Applications: Full Masters and PhD Scholarships at ACMS 2021
- Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020 & How to Apply
- LSHTM TEG Postgraduate Training Fellowship 2020 in Medical Statistics
- Nigeria Police Academy Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course
- JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List of Successful Candidates is Out
- How to Check JAMB 2019 Provisional Admission List via SMS
How to Apply Senator Binos Yaroe Dauda University Scholarship 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should collect application forms at our Constituency Office in Numan or Constituency Offices Annex at Mayo-Belwa, Guyuk, and Ganye LGA respectively.
Completed application forms are to be returned to the point of collection.
Application Deadline: Application forms are to be returned or submitted within three weeks of collection.