FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program 2020 [4th Edition] & How to Apply: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is now accepting applications from Nigerian Businesswomen for its 4th edition of SheVentures Mentorship Program. See how to apply for a spot at the FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program below.
When you own or manage a business in Nigeria, there are quite a lot of challenges to deal with, and even more so when you are a woman. In spite of the unique challenges they face, FCMB sees the heights Nigerian women can reach in business and is determined to give them the right support to get there.
The FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program is a 12-week extensive curriculum-based program designed to support Nigerian businesswomen with high potential progress into leadership positions and enhance key business skills. This programme provides beneficiaries the knowledge, guidance, motivation, emotional support and role modelling needed to grow successful businesses.
The SheVentures Mentorship Program creates an environment where issues can be openly discussed, and constructive conversations had with successful businesswomen who can provide useful advice. It also provides the opportunity to empower female entrepreneurs to scale and build businesses that will outlast them, as well as improve the overall success rate of businesses owned or run by women in Nigeria.
SheVentures is proud to deliver an initiative that has a positive impact on not only on the mentees, but also the mentors who are learning new skills on inclusion, business development, and leadership.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- Precious Cornerstone University Post UTME/DE Form 2020/2021
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan – www.nmfb.com.ng
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants to Access Funds
- How to Apply Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2020
- NPower May/June Stipend News Update Today 2020 – See Payment Date
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- School Reopening: Proprietor Urges FG to Reopen Schools for SS3 Students
How to Apply FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program.
The 4th edition of the FCMB Mentorship Programme begins in June 2020. Apply for a spot via the link below.
Interested candidates for the FCMB Mentorship Program can submit their applications online via https://businesszone.fcmb.com/sheventure-mentorship
Application deadline: Not specified yet.