Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship 2021/2022: Are you interested to enroll for internship at Schlumberger? You can grab the opportunity to apply for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship if you are eligible. Schlumberger internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year—offering opportunities to use what you’ve learned at university on real projects.
Schlumberger have opportunities in Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics, and Petroleum Engineering. When you apply you will be matched to a team that suits your academic experience and interests.
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Group Talent Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) OND Internship Programme
- AEDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship | What to Expect
An internship in Geoscience and Petrotechnical is a combination of developing your expertise even further and translating that knowledge into practical solutions that enhance the understanding of the environments operate in:
- You will experience the latest software and work with colleagues pioneering new approaches in their fields.
- You will be exposed to different areas of the business and collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand how your skillset fits into the work we do.
- From day one, you will contribute to ongoing projects and see the difference you make.
Schlumberger Internship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- You will then continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel
- Applicants must have completed two years of an undergraduate degree in;
- Computer science
How to Apply for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship.
Interested and eligible candidates for the Schlumberger Geoscience and Petrotechnical Internship should click here to start application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified