Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Program 2020: Ericsson Nigeria invites applications for its 2020 Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program. The program is aimed at attracting and guiding the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Table of Contents
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- Nigerian Army Recruitment: How To Apply for 80RRI 2020
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
- Benue State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- UBEC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Job
- Link to Register / Login Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Website 2020
- UBEC FTS Login Portal & Registration Link – fts.admissions.cloud
- N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – https://survivalfund.ng
- 80RRI: Nigeria Army Registration Portal 2020 recruitment.army.mil.ng
- 200000 Exited Npower Beneficiaries To Test-run Transition Phase
- How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Form & Portal
- Nigerian Military School [NMS] Result 2020 Interview Date & Requirements
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2020
- Shell Nigeria Sabbatical and Post-Graduate Research Internship 2021
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2020 – NALDA Recruitment
Application are invited for
Title: Engineering Graduate Program
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start on 01 November 2020 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 with one of the following Bachelor Degrees Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering, Communications, IT & Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications. All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Areas
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What we are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online