Coca-Cola Recruitment 2019/2020 & How to Apply Online : The Coca-Cola Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions listed below.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Related Posts: Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Form 2019 For Graduates
- Airtel Recruitment 2019 Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower October Stipends Current News 2019
- Npower Salary Update
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Microsoft Nigeria Student & Recent Graduate Program 2019
- Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Form 2019/2020
- Taraba State Government Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment for Corporate Communications Specialist
- OSUSTECH Recruitment 2019/20
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Commercial Execution Manager
Location: West Africa Business Unit (based out of Lagos, Nigeria and covering 33 countries)
Job type: Full time
- A career at Coca-Cola West Africa Business Unit is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career — we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
- As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola WABU.
- Contributes to the development of short-term operational plans and strategies for capabilities development;
- Manages the activities of capability consultants;
- Identifies and eliminates significantly complex barriers to success for customers;
- Develops and implements models that drive long-term profitability, sustainability and scalability.
- Manages within a nominated sub-function or related sub-functions;
- Typically a highly experienced manager who is accountable for budget, policy recommendations and medium-term planning; decisions tend to be more tactical at the country level.
- This role will lead development of strategies to build deep Commercial capabilities within the BU and Franchise to ensure exceptional execution of the commercial plans. Lead the IC strategy via developing plans for accelerated acquisition of chilled space in our markets.
- Lead the developmnet of “Culture of Excellence in Execution” via Driving commercial subject matter expertise in Key commercial areas like RTM, Segmented execution, Channel focused plans & execution (MT, QSRs, WS, eCommerce), CDE, OOS, RED, SFE, Automation and building commercial capabilities.
- Will ensure exceptional executions via sharing best practices and leading cross-system projects in conjunction with Franchise teams, Bottlers and Customers to create value and competitive advantage for the System.
- Develp strategies to ensure standardized set of terms, tools, processes, metrics, reports that enable easy replication and scaling up. Lead development of standard BU matrics that act as single point of commercial data for the BU and are widely used for business managment.
- Collborate closely with Commercial and business planning teams, Finance, K&I and IT to drive the project milestone delivery.
- Develop integrated vision and strategic roadmap for commercial execution excellence and align it across all senior key stakeholders in KO and bottler
- Develop strategies to drive exceptional execution of commercial initiatives
- Develop strategies to build fit for purpose and efficient RTM structures, processes and system for CSD, Stills and segmented execution capability for different channels to drive competitively superior availability.
- Develop strategies to drive IC growth via a robust CED plans.
- Collaborate and influence internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Build Capability
- Build Robust and standardized information system
- All commercial areas will require ongoing innovation in processes and tools. Specifically for this role, the individual will need to be intellectually curious
- 10-12 years of relevant Experience
- IT and Automation background experience
- Hands on experience in leading critical work like RTM, RED, CDE, SFE &automation
- University degree
Why Coca Cola WABU/Nigeria
- We have a fantastic work culture – fueled by entrepreneurial, driven and compassionate individuals committed to driving value and impact across the region
- We take pride in our office’s design, aimed at fostering creativity and collaboration
- We believe in your total well-being – social, mental, physical and emotional – supported by other benefits and activities, including an onsite gym and nursing room
- Free coke!
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
RELATED POSTS: Npower October Stipends Current News
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- SDIL Nigeria Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Job Title: Business Unit Counsel
Job ID: R-35716
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Department Name: Legal
# of Direct Reports: 4-5
Job Titles of Direct Reports: Legal Counsel,
Paralegal: Legal Assistant
Job Grade: 14
Reports to (position): General Counsel, International
- The purpose of this role is to provide oversight and leadership over all legal matters relating to the BU, with a focus on ensuring the business receives strategic and solution-oriented legal services.
- BU Counsel will lead the legal function and serve on the business leadership team of the BU.
- BU Counsel must be a trusted counselor, bring a growth mindset to solving problems and be a credible and effective leader within Legal and the BU.
- Lead a team of legal and non-legal associates supporting the BU, including developing talent, cultivating growth behaviors and driving positive associate engagement.
- Serve on the BU leadership team and be both a legal and business counselor.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the various countries that comprise the BU, contractual and other external obligations and Company policies.
- Provide solution-oriented legal advice regarding obligations, risks and opportunities, and collaborate with the business to arrive at decisions that appropriately balance the achievement of growth objectives with risks.
- Negotiate and draft complex agreements and documents (e.g., M & A, contracts, pleadings, policies, correspondence, memoranda) to advance business goals and protect the Company’s interests.
- Drive a culture of integrity and ethical behavior in the Company, including providing counseling and training on the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and other governance and compliance policies.
- Strategic management of legal proceedings (e.g., litigation, other disputes, investigations, regulatory proceedings).
- Manage outside counsel to ensure they provide high quality, cost-effective legal services.
- Anticipate and counsel on adverse regulatory or litigation trends, including collaborating with key stakeholders (e.g., bottlers, suppliers, customers, industry associations) on mitigation strategies.
- Assist in franchise management by liaising closely with counsel for bottlers and other system participants.
- For Company’s investments in bottling partners, new and emerging ventures and joint ventures, ensure appropriate agreements are in place and that the entities have acceptable compliance and governance programs.
- Ensure compliance with corporate formalities and requirements to maintain various TCCC corporate entities
- Enhance the Company and the Legal function’s reputation by maintaining positive relationships with regulators, engaging in bar/legal association activities and supporting local communities.
- Providing timely and creative solutions to legal and business problems, including identifying appropriate risk tolerances that allow the business to achieve objectives while mitigating unreasonable risks.
- Exhibiting a growth mindset, courage in decision making and a strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- Being a strong leader and developer of talent.
- Maintaining good relationships with key external stakeholders, including bottlers and other system partners, customers, suppliers, trade associations, bar/legal organizations and governmental authorities.
Job Scope / Impact:
- Responsible for legal matters across 31 countries comprising a population of over 1 b and involving multiple bottlers.
- The BU includes priority markets for the future growth of the Company.
- A senior leader in the BU.
Key Contacts (internal/external):
- Company General Counsel; General Counsel, International; Legal colleagues
- BU President and Leadership Team
- BU associates.
- Bottler management, including bottler legal team.
- Internal and external legal subject matter experts (e.g., tax counsel.
- Other third parties, including Bottler Shareholders, venture partners, customers, suppliers, authorities.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Law Degree or equivalent.
- Licensed/qualified to practice law.
- Minimum: 10 years legal practice in house and/or law firm
- Preferred: 10 years+
Cultural Diversity: Understanding of cultural environment important to effectively serve in this role.
- Must analyze complex legal and business issues and develop creative options and recommendations in high pressure situations, even if there is no clearly right answer, including identifying potential consequences of proposed or ongoing action/inaction (e.g., legal costs, monetary exposure, damage to reputation, risk of adverse precedent, loss of business opportunity) and risk mitigation.
- Must analyze conduct or proposed activities to determine compliance with Company values, Code of Business Conduct, anti-bribery policy and other governance and compliance programs.
- Must evaluate performance, talent development needs and resource requirements.
Judgment and Decision-Making:
- The applicability and interpretation of laws, regulations and legal compliance and governance policies as it relates to activities of the Company and associates. Final authority within BU on issues of legality and ethics and compliance (subject to oversight of Legal leadership and Ethics & Compliance Office).
- For legal matters where a discretionary business decision is appropriate (i.e., not illegal or unethical), must bring the business creative options, recommendations and solutions while fully disclosing related risks. Must also ensure that the decision is made at the right management level based on the potential risks, including elevating the issue within the reporting structure of the Company as necessary.
- Must have courage to provide advice that may be unpopular when required and to allow the acceptance of risk when appropriate.
- Must develop strategy and tactics for transaction negotiations, litigation and other dispute resolution, and governmental investigations and proceedings to advance and protect the best interests of the Company.
- Must prioritize and ensure focus by the team on work that matters most and deploy limited resources accordingly.
- Must determine work that should not be done, as well as work which can be addressed through digitization, standardization and simplification.
- As a member of BU Leadership, participate in BU business planning. Develop BP for BU legal function.
- Leadership: Capable of being a strong people leader and developer of talent.
- Communication: Must have strong skills in communicating complex legal principles and advice clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and under intense time pressure or other stressful circumstances.
- Substantive Legal Skills: Must be proficient in the following legal areas: contract law; commercial law; basic IP; anti-bribery; basic corporate law; marketing and litigation. Experience in the following areas is also preferred: Competition law; food law; local commercial law; M & A; other local laws and regulations.
- Negotiation and Drafting: Must be skilled in negotiating and drafting contracts and other transactions documents.
- Corporate Governance and Compliance: Must be able counsel and train associates on applicable laws, regulations and Company policies.
- Advocacy: Must be able to advocate for the Company’s interests in interactions with judges, arbitrators, mediators, regulators, prosecutors, legislators, NGOs, and trade associations.
- Professionalism: Must have a high level of ethics and integrity and always seek to serve the best interests of the Company. Must have ability to maintain professional demeanor and focus on objectives in confrontational situations, and be a voice of reason and calm during crisis
- Stakeholder Relationships: Ability to understand Company’s contractual and historical relationships with bottlers, customers, suppliers, sponsorship properties and other counter-parties. Includes knowledge of the implications that such relationships have on the Company’s strategic decision-making and freedom to act.
Must exhibit growth behaviors:
- Curious – keep seeking, never settle
- Empowered – make it happen
- Iterative – push for progress not perfection
- Inclusive – include, value and trust others
- Will need to integrate into the business, including inclusion in risk assessment, advance planning and decision-making processes.
- Must work effectively with Legal colleagues (managers and peers) to ensure the leveraging of legal resources and collective genius and consistency in legal advice.
- Must develop collaborative relationships with bottler counsel and external counsel.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in spoken and written English required. Proficiency in French preferred.
- Travel Requirements: Approximately 30%- subject to business needs.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidats should:
Click here to apply online