Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
RELATED POSTS: Npower October Stipends Current News
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
- Konga Recruitment
- SDIL Nigeria Recruitment
- Canon Nigeria Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Applications are invited for:
Postal Code: 23401
Location: Our Unique Branches Nationwide
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
- The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
GTB OND Internship Programme Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card.
GTB OND Internship Guarantor(s):
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only).
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply GTB OND Internship Programme 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related Posts: Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Form 2019 For Graduates
- Airtel Recruitment 2019 Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower October Stipends Current News 2019
- Npower Salary Update
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Microsoft Nigeria Student & Recent Graduate Program 2019
- Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Form 2019/2020
- Taraba State Government Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment for Corporate Communications Specialist
- OSUSTECH Recruitment 2019/20