Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2019/2020 : Nestle Nigeria Plc in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019/2020 Technical Training Programme.
The Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019
Nestle Nigeria Plc in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals for:
Title: Technical Training Programme
- We invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18- month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development in our country.
- The programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition, we will prepare and enroll trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2016.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments
- Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Biology
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: [email protected] using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply only once
- We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme
- Candidates will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening