ARM Young Talent Programme 2020 & How to Apply : Asset & Resource Management Holding Company invites applications for its 2020 ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP). The Programme is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realize their most important goals.
SEE ALSO: ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
ARM Young Talent Programme 2020.
Applications are invited for:
Title: ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
RELATED: How to Download Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (DSSC 25 & SSC 46)
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
Description of ARM Young Talent Programme 2020.
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real-life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
ARM Young Talent Programme Requirements.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate
- Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree
- Candidate must be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent at least
- Candidate must be available to resume 15th June 2020 if successful
Application Closing Date
SEE ALSO: Npower December Stipend News 2019
- All Emergency Numbers Hotlines in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
- NECO Recruitment 2020
- NDA 72nd Regular Course Application Form 2020/2021
- WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA 72RC Exam Centres & Locations in Nigeria 2020-2021
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- Petrong Software Solutions Recruitment 2020
- How to Make Money on Opera News Hub
How to Apply ARM Young Talent Programme 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information to applicants
Please note the following:
- The ARM Young Talent Programme location is Lagos, Nigeria.
- The ARM Young Talent Programme will start 15th June, 2020
- Candidates are expected to be available physically for the ARM Young Talent Programme .
- Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
Got questions? Send an email with “AYTP2020” as subject to: email@example.com