ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.icpc.gov.ng : Are you searching for ICPC Recruitment Application Form 2020? Do you want to apply ICPC Jobs 2020 online? The ICPC Recruitment 2020 application form is currently ongoing. Proceed below for more information on how to apply.
In this post, you will get information regarding ICPC Recruitment 2020. The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. You will also learn how to successfully apply for ICPC Jobs through the ICPC recruitment portal www.icpc.gov.ng.
This article will show you details on how to go about with the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission 2020 recruitment form and other important information.
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
Table of Contents
This article will guide you on how to successfully apply for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form in order to get employed.
In order to be shortlisted for ICPC recruitment 2020, you need to make your credentials ready and available for uploading on recruitment portal. Do you know the qualifications involved for applying for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2020?
Let me take you down the general application requirements for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2020 application form.
If you you have these qualifications as required by the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, then go ahead to apply online. Else, check carefully the ICPC Job Application requirements.
SEE ALSO: Npower December Stipend News 2019
- All Emergency Numbers Hotlines in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
- NECO Recruitment 2020
- NDA 72nd Regular Course Application Form 2020/2021
- WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA 72RC Exam Centres & Locations in Nigeria 2020-2021
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- Petrong Software Solutions Recruitment 2020
- How to Make Money on Opera News Hub
Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Recruitment 2020 General Requirements.
Interested applicants for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form 2020, should have the following requirements;
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Applicants should possess certificate of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- National Identity card or any recognized/government issued identity card
- You must not be above 35 years of age.
- You must be of good behavior.
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC).
How to Apply ICPC Recruitment 2020.
Are you qualified? Have you checked the requirements as stated above and you possess all of these to apply for ICPC recruitment 2020 application form? Then, follow the instruction below.
Apply ICPC Job form on >> www.icpc.gov.ng
Latest Update: ICPC Recruitment form is now online. Visit the link provided above to apply now.
Important Tips to Note.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on the ICPC Job portal www.icpc.gov.ng
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after the recruitment exercise.
Keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application guidelines.
At this point, we advise that you make use of the comment section below to inform us if you have any question or information regarding the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment 2020 form.
If you have any challenge, comment below and we will attend to your questions.