Redeemers University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: This is to inform you that the Redeemer’s University, Nigeria, RUN post UTME application form for admission into the university’s various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Redeemer’s University, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- UNIOSUN Fresh Students Screening Registration Procedure 2019/2020
- Crowded Banks & Bus Stops Spotted as Lockdown Eases in Lagos & FCT
- Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2020 for Entrepreneurs
- How To Withdraw Opera News Hub Earnings to Your Bank Account [Guide]
- Opera News Hub Monthly Income Calculation Guide for Creators 2020
- Npower Stipend Increment 2020 Latest News Today
Redeemer’s University Undergraduate Courses.
Below is the list of high-quality courses offered by Redeemer’s University
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Communication and Media Studies
- Computer Science
- English & Professional Communication
- History & International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mass Communication
- Performing Arts (Theatre Arts/Film Studies)
- Physics with Electronics
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Tourism Studies
- Transport Management
How to Apply Redeemers University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Visit Redeemers University Post UTME Application form portal @ http://adms.run.edu.ng/signup.php
You can now make payment with your MasterCard,VisaCard and VerveCard issued by any bank on our RUN’s admission portal.
Follow the ‘Apply’ link above to create a profile before making the payment with your ATM card or visit any of the E-Tranzact partner banks to pay the sum of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only for the Redeemer’s University Post UTME using the eTransact platform.
Supply a valid JAMB number and other personal details at the bank and obtain a receipt containing your jamb number and a confirmation order number.
Re-visit http://adms.run.edu.ng/ to proceed to completion of the application proper.
For Enquiries, Please Contact Us: Tel: 0700-7008-000