CHI Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020 : CHI Limited invites applications from fresh graduates for its 2020 CHI Management Trainee Program. Successful candidates will be trained extensively using the best-in-class practices and deployable hands-on practical experience with attention to their specific career path. Trainees will be evaluated after the training and successful candidates will be permanently employed.
CHI Limited is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverage industry in Nigeria with over 38 years’ experience in building innovative brands. We offer products that stand out as market leaders in their respective categories.
RELATED: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Table of Contents
CHI Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020.
Applications are invited for:
RELATED LINKS: UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- Enugu State Water Corporation Recruitment 2020
- www.ndaapplications.net – NDA Application Portal Latest News
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020
- Paystack Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- DCSL Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Latest Updates Today
- ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
Title: CHI Management Trainee Program
- We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our force of dedicated team players in Sales & Marketing, Production & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Finance & Audit, Supply Chain Units.
The Ideal Candidate to join as Management Trainee
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class in the following areas: Social Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Must not be above 24 years of age as at December 31st, 2019.
- Must be a team player with a supportive can-do spirit to achieve the organization goals.
- Must possess strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability.
- Must be driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity of working in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company whose products are gaining global acceptance.
- Must possess the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2020.
How to Apply CHI Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the following details below as an attachment using Microsoft Excel format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.
Management Trainee Selection Sheet (Excel Format)
Candidate Name | Name of University | Course of Study | Degree Obtained | Class of Degree | Year of Graduation | NYSC Certificate Number | Sex | Age | Location | Phone Number | Email Address|
Note: Successful candidates will be trained extensively using the best-in-class practices and deployable hands-on practical experience with attention to their specific career path. Trainees will be evaluated after the training and successful candidates will be permanently employed.