Guaranty Trust Pension and Fund Managers invites applications for its 2022 Entry Level Programme. Successful candidates will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO Plc) is a market-leading financial services institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. As a Proudly African and Truly International Institution, we are fully invested in powering our Continent’s progress and constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities. Our strong service culture, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has endeared the GTCO brand to millions of people across Africa and beyond.
Through our transition, we have grown our brand to include a Pension Fund and Fund Management divisions because we are committed to making our clients financially secure for when they retire as well as serving private & institutional investors across a wide range of portfolios.
READ ALSO: Beam Code Stars Competition for Techies 2022
Table of Contents
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Programme
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
We Are Hiring
- Join our team of talented and vibrant professionals for an exciting career in our Pension Fund Administration and Funds Management businesses.
- We are looking to have you join our workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service.
- You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
Why Join Us?
- We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online