Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering: Shell, the global energy company, is currently offering the opportunity to young and energetic individuals to be trained as Reservoir Engineers to help develop game-changing solutions to some of the energy industry’s biggest challenges.
As a Reservoir Engineer with Shell you will be involved in transforming petro-physical and geological data into dynamic reservoir models. You will see your research make a real-world impact, as you work with some of the industry’s most advanced technologies.
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Group Talent Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) OND Internship Programme
- AEDC Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Secondary Schools Teachers Recruitment
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
Shell Career in Reservoir Engineering | What to Expect
Careers in Reservoir Engineering at Shell give you scope to deliver groundbreaking energy solutions that make a real difference and are among the most rewarding in the industry such as:
- Developing economically viable plans
- Forecasting oil and gas flow rates
- Projecting the number of wells needed to optimise recovery or
- Recommending well locations to achieve maximum efficiency
You could have the opportunity to get involved in exciting projects such as this if you embark on a career with Shell as a Reservoir Engineers.
To be eligible for the Shell Career in Reservoir Engineering, applicants should;
- Be a graduate or have a technical degree
- Be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- Be ready to continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel.
- Have the culture of teamwork, integration and inclusivity
How to Apply for Shell Career in Reservoir Engineering
To be part of the Shell Career Training Program in Reservoir Engineering, interested persons should apply through the Shell recruitment portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified