Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) at University of Namibia 2020: Applications are invited from citizens of (or refugees in) Commonwealth countries for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships at the University of Namibia 2020. The deadline for submission of applications for the scholarship is 9th July, 2020.
A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship (QES) is a unique opportunity to study for a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Table of Contents
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
- NALDA Volunteer Programme Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Eligibility for Registration: Age, Qualifications, Documents
- NDA 72RC List of Successful Candidates for Screening Test 2020
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
There is 1 QECS award available at the University of Namibia. The following courses are eligible for this award:
- MSc Industrial Biochemistry (11MSIB)
- MSc Microbiology (11MMBL)
- MSc Nuclear Science (11MSNU)
- MA Industrial Psychology (13MIPS)
- MSc Civil Engineering (19MCVE)
- FCMB Youth Entrepreneurship Masterclass
- FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program
- Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship
- FG Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2020/2021
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship 2020
QECS at the University of Namibia 2020 Eligibility.
To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level
Universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions – please email the University of Namibia for further information
How to Apply Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) at University of Namibia 2020.
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Apply for a QECS at the University of Namibia, by completing an online application form. Applications will close at 4pm (UTC +1) on 9 July, 2020