Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Admission Form 2024/2025: The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS), in affiliation with Nasarawa State University, Keffi, has opened applications for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) invites applications for its 2024/2025 Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programs. Offering diverse courses under the Faculty of Administration and Environmental Science, FEDPONAS opens doors to advanced learning opportunities. Don’t miss out on shaping your future with FEDPONAS’s PGD programs.
- Imo College of Health and Management Sciences Admission Form 2024
- Usman Mairiga College Of Health Tech Admission Form 2024/2025
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Diploma Admission Form 2024/2025
- Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre-HND (ND II) Form 2024/2025
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Courses
- Faculty of Administration
- Department of Accounting
- PGD Accounting
- Department of Banking & Finance
- PGD Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- PGD Business Administration
- Department of Accounting
- Faculty of Environmental Science Department of Geography
- PGD Environmental Resource Management,
- PGD Land Administration, and;
- PGD Urban & Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Admission Requirements
- Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Advanced Diploma holders with minimum of lower credit or its equivalent
- All relevant certificates/results are to be offloaded at the point of filling the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp (DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE).
- Candidates are expected to submit their duly completed application forms online through the Polytechnic website (w ww.fedpolynas.edu.ng)
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies. The school will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants for the School of Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa PGD Admission Form 2024/2025
Candidates interested in these Postgraduate Diploma programmes can apply by visiting the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa’s website to fill in the Expression of Interest Data Capturing form. The application fee for all Postgraduate Diploma programmes is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00k) only.
Applications can be submitted online through the Polytechnic’s website: www.fedpolynas.edu.ng. It is also advised that candidates’ transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies.
Visit https://fpn.edu.ng/applicants/ to apply.
The deadline for applications has not been specified yet. Aspiring candidates are urged to apply promptly to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
The Vice Chancellor, staff, and the entire university community look forward to welcoming the new Postgraduate students to Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa.