NDDC Scholarship 2023/2024 for Foreign Postgraduate Studies is now open for applications. Are you a talented individual hailing from the Niger Delta Region, seeking to deepen your knowledge and expertise in your professional discipline through advanced studies abroad? Have you aspired to attain global competencies and to contribute meaningfully to the local content programme of the Federal Government?
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship 2023/2024 could be the gateway to fulfilling such aspirations, offering a distinctive opportunity to achieve a Master’s Degree in various professional disciplines and to flourish in the global professional domain.
About The NDDC Scholarship 2023/2024.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) unveils an exemplary Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Programme for 2023/2024, focusing on nurturing Human Resource Development in the esteemed Niger Delta region. This initiative serves as a significant cornerstone in advancing local content programmes of the Federal Government and reinforcing the global competitiveness of young professionals in myriad disciplines.
Objective: Fostering Global Competency and Specialisation
Embarked upon by the NDDC, this scholarship programme aims to empower the young talents of Niger Delta with crucial training and skills, enabling them to emerge as specialists in their respective fields of study and participate effectively in various professional landscapes both locally and globally.
Scope: Diverse Professional Disciplines
Qualified applicants are invited to apply, particularly those who have obtained relevant Bachelor’s Degrees from recognised universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Robotic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Sciences
- Hospitality Management
- Environmental Science.
Eligibility Criteria: Academic Excellence and Regional Affiliation
To be deemed eligible for this prestigious scholarship, an aspirant must:
- Originate from the Niger Delta Region.
- Possess a First-Class Degree, Second Class Upper, or Lower Division from a recognized institution.
NDDC Scholarship Selection Process: Rigorous and Comprehensive
- Initial Application:
- Interested candidates are required to submit an online application via the Commission’s Website.
- Preliminary Shortlisting:
- Based on WASSCE/NECO results, Undergraduate Degree classification, and Local Government Identification.
- Computer-Based Test:
- Conducted in Rivers State for further shortlisting of candidates achieving a minimum score of 70%.
- Final Verification:
- Accomplished through the Local Government Area (LGA) and Community Development Committee (CDC).
Scholarship Details and Application Closing Date
The scholarship amount is determined by the prevailing exchange rate of the Naira. The application deadline is 3rd November, 2023.
- USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024…
- How to Apply & Increase Your Chances of Winning the UK…
- Top Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students…
- Top 5 Countries With Tuition-Free Universities in 2023
- Top 10 Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2024 for Masters &…
- AGCID: Nelson Mandela Masters Scholarships 2024 in Chile
- Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria 2023/2024: How to Apply
- World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 | Vice Presidency’s…
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023/2024 for International
How to Apply for NDDC Scholarship 2023/2024 for Foreign Postgraduate Studies.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online here. Multiple documents including a recent passport photograph, Local Government Identification Letter, admission letter from a recognised overseas university, relevant degrees, and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate must be attached. Successful completion of the application yields an automatically assigned registration number.
Note for Applicants
Communication is exclusive to shortlisted candidates. Preferences are accorded to candidates from Oil Producing Host/Communities/Local Government Areas, maintaining fairness in the spread of courses amongst beneficiaries within each state. Deferment, change of institution and course are not allowed, and the Commission’s decision in the selection is final.
For More Information
For additional inquiries, reach out to: Director, Education, Health & Social Services, NDDC Mobile: +234(0)9137806550, +234(0)9049409391.
Final Word: A Journey towards Global Excellence
The NDDC Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 is a momentous opportunity for aspiring scholars from the Niger Delta Region to elevate their aspirations, gain unparalleled knowledge, and foster a transformative impact in their respective fields on both a local and global scale.