Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe 2022: The global interdisciplinary competition for students and early-career professionals application portal is now open for eligible candidates.
Falling Walls Lab is a world-class pitch competition, networking forum, and stepping stone that brings together a diverse and interdisciplinary pool of students and early-career professionals by providing a stage for breakthrough ideas both globally and locally. Our multifaceted formats support our participants in driving their innovations and developing their communication skills, fostering collaboration and creating a space for our impactful and sustainable community to thrive.
Who can enter Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe 2022?
- Students and early-career professionals of all disciplines.
- What is the eligibility criteria?
- To participate, you must meet the following:
- Be at least 18 years old
- If you hold a Bachelor’s degree, it should not date back more than 10 years
- If you hold a Master’s degree, it should not date back more than 7 years
- If you hold a PhD, it should not date back more than 5 years
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled at a university or at the research institutions are also eligible to apply
- If you have presented at Falling Walls Lab in recent years, we would love to welcome you to the audience!
How entries be evaluated for the 2022 Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe?
The jury will evaluate your presentation based on the following criteria:
- Breakthrough factor: How innovative is the proposed idea?
- Relevance/Impact: How relevant is the idea to the discipline and beyond?
- Structure/Performance: How convincing was the presentation?
How to Apply Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe 2022
- Register on the Falling Walls Lab Zimbabwe submissions call page. In your entry, it is important to state the final title of your presentation.
- Send us a short BIO (+/- 150 words) together with your headshot. All materials will be published on our website and social media platforms, and may be used for marketing this or future events.
- Download brief instructions of the Lab and presentation template mentioned above.
- Send us your final presentation on or before 15 July 2022.
What is the application deadline?
Applications close on the 15th of July 2022.