BIC Art Master Africa 2022: BIC is now accepting submissions from creative ball pen artists from Africa and the Middle East for its 2022 Art Master Africa. The deadline for the BIC Art Master Africa is 31st August 2022.
The BIC Art Master stage offers creative individuals the opportunity to be acknowledged for the work that they do. We would like to extend an invitation to all of the creative people living in Africa to take part in this year’s BIC Art Master 2022 competition.
Contest Theme: Celebrating Africa
What is BIC® Art Master Africa?
BIC® brings to you the “Art Master” Ball Pen art contest that encourages the talents across Africa and Middle East to showcase their creativity and compete with fellow artists.
- Create an artwork using any BIC Ball Pen and submit it by August 31, 2022.
- This contest is only open to residents of Africa and the Middle East.
- The artwork must be prepared on at least A3 size paper/medium.
- Each artist must register once and submit a maximum of three artworks.
- Only original and authentic artworks should be submitted by the artist.
- When required, the winning artist must present the original artwork.
The Prizes of BIC® Art Master Africa 2022
Get recognized and rewarded for your talent. Get chosen by the experienced judging panel to become the BIC® Art Master of Africa for 2022
- BIC Art Master of Africa receives a cash prize of $2,000 USD, a personalised online gallery created by BIC for the winner (to manage and upload the winning artwork for two years), and the opportunity to have the artwork featured in La BIC collection of art by purchasing the artwork.
- The second-place winner receives a cash prize of $1,000 USD only.
- The third-place winner will receive a cash prize of $500 USD.
- National Winner of Country: receives a cash prize of $500 USD only.
- The lucky voter winner receives a prize worth $250 USD.
How to Apply for BIC Art Master Africa
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Submit” button below:
Art Submission Deadline: 31st August, 2022.