FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) is now selling application forms for admission into its PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain FULAFIA postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma and Degree Programmes of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Plans to Establish Special Courts for Rape Cases
- Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure 2020
- JAMB Top Scorers 2020 – Top 10 JAMB Highest Scores Revealed
- NALDA Registration Portal Login 2020 – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- National Agricultural Land Development Authority Recruitment 2020
- MTN Scholarship 2020 for Science & Tech Courses and Blind Students
- African ChangeMakers Mentorship Program 2020 (Cohort 2)
- CCU University Post UTME
- Coal City University School Fees
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
How to Apply FULAFIA Postgraduate Form 2020.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) via the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications fill online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal. Deadline: Not Specified.