YABATECH New Students Registration Guideline 2019/2020: Here is Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted full-time and part-time candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) various full-time and part-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now commence registration online.
All newly admitted FT & PT candidates who are yet to conclude their screening and registration are hereby informed that in view of the current coronavirus pandemic, the screening process has been modified to allow all newly admitted candidates conclude the on-line registration process to enable them to pay school fees and access the Students Portal in order to see the course materials from the lecturers and commence online learning.
- LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Admission Form 2020/2021
- maskupabuja.com – Register / Login Maskup Abuja Portal
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment Application Form 2020 & How to Apply
- Lagos Business School Nonprofit Mgt for Senior Executives Training 2020
- PASET-RSIF PhD Scholarship 2020/2021 | A 3-4 Year Doctoral Training
- Kwara Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form 2020/2021 [Full-Time & Part-Time]
- Bells University Post UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
- Bells University HND Conversion Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Concerned candidates are to follow the procedure highlighted below:
YABATECH New Students Registration Guideline 2019/2020.
Step 1: Admitted candidates are to pay acceptance fee.
Step 2: Upload the required documents for screening on the applicant portal on (http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/).
Step 3: After the document upload, candidates are to click on “submit for pending screening”.
Step 4: Click on payment of school fee and pay fee accordingly
Step 5: Generate a matriculation number on the applicant portal.
Step 6: Re-login to the “student portal” to register your courses
Step 7: Access course materials for the registered courses.
All candidates are to complete the above process between Monday 11th and Friday 22nd May 2020.
Candidates are however to take responsibility for the documents they are uploading. The provisional admission will be forfeited if and when the information uploaded is discovered not genuine or valid.
In case of any further clarification please contact: [email protected]