BREAKING: NNPC Disengages 400 Senior Staffs Nationwide : The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has disengaged over 400 senior staff nationwide, with effect from today, Thursday, March 12, 2020.
Reports reaching Mediangr.com.ng indicates that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) have removed about four hundred (400) of her senior staffs nationwide. Verified sources also adds that, the removal from office will be effective as from today, Thursday 12th March, 2020.
- Eko Hotel & Suites Eco-friendly Recyclable Art Contest 2020
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2020 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
According to sources in the NNPC, the disengagement affected mainly staff who were scheduled to retire between now and 2022, while it also engaged some staff and promoted others, who are scheduled to resume Thursday. The source added that the NNPC has also appointed Mr. Kehinde Obateru, as the new Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division.
Obateru, who who was until now, the spokesperson for the NNPC London office, would be the new spokesperson of the NNPC, replacing Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, who retired last September. He would also be taking over from Mr. Samson Makoji, who had been the Acting Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division of the NNPC, since after the exit of Ughamadu.
According to reported gathered by Mediangr.com.ng, Obateru would be replaced in the NNPC London office, by Mr. Gboyega Bello, who had been promoted, General Manager of the Group Public Affairs Division. The sources also noted that there were a few promotions and re-deployments among the top hierarchy of the corporation, while they alleged that some of the disengagements and redeployment were not justified.
However efforts to get the views of the outgoing spokesperson of the NNPC, Mr. Samson Makoji, did not yield any result, as he refused to answer calls and respond to a text message sent to his phone.
- Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF
- Download PDF: Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021