UBTH Community Health Officers Admission Form 2020/2021: University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Centre for Training Community Health Officers (CTCHO), Ekpoma, is now selling its admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for UBTH Community Health Officers Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Centre for Training Community Health Officers (CTCHO) programmes.
- UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2020/2021
- UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
The training which lasts for two (2) calendar years will commence in September, 2020. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
UBTH Community Health Officers Admission Requirements.
BASIC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: WASC/ GCE / SSCE or NECO with five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry and Physics.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: In addition to qualifications above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
- Diploma in Community Health (DCH) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) with five (5) years post qualification experience
- Applicants must be registered as a Community Health Practitioner and possess a valid practice license.
How to Apply UBTH Centre for Training Community Health Officers Admission Form.
Pay a non-refundable Application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only to the UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – Centre for Training Community Health Officers using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
1. After payment of Application fee, you will be issued an evidence of payment in form of a
2. Application forms are to be obtained from the School with evidence of payment of prescribed fees.
3. Please note that the deadline for the payment of application form is 3rd August, 2020.
WRITTEN TEST AND ORAL INTERVIEW:
Selection for admission will be based on candidates’ performance at a competitive written test and oral interview to be conducted on Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th Aug, 2020 respectively.
Candidates are to bring along the originals and photocopies of certificate/master-list to the examination Centre.
For further information, please contact 07035218882.