UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2020/2021: University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Institute of Health Technology (IHT) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to obtain UBTH IHT admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT), Benin City, programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Courses.
The UBTH Institute of Health Technology (HIT) has vacancy in the following Programmes:
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses; Duration, 2 years ND, 2 years HND
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration, 2 years
- Anaesthetic Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Plaster Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dispensing Options Course: Duration; 3 years
- Emergency Medical Technicians Course ( EMT / Paramedics): Duration: 2 years ND, 2 years HND
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Entry Qualifications.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WA SSCE/NECO/GCE O’Level subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NA BTEB are acceptable for the programme 1,2,3,4,8 and 9.
- Health Science is acceptable for Emergency Medical Technicians Course and Environmental Health Technology courses
- Candidates seeking admission into Public Health Nursing course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with at least one year post qualification experience
- Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN Sc.) would start at HND II (final year)
How to Apply UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form.
Admission forms are obtainable at the office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH Benin City, at a fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) only. Payments for purchase of application forms should be made through the UBTH TSA ACCOUNT using the REMITA Platform with the account name: Training Schools, in any bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Application forms: Completed application forms should be submitted at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, on or before 31st August, 2020, while entrance examination to the various programmes will hold at the Institute of Health Technology complex, UBTH, Benin City at a date to be communicated subsequently.
For further information, contact 08062611258 or E-mail: [email protected]