Pan-Atlantic University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session: The tuition fees schedule for fresh and returning undergraduate students of the Pan-Atlantic University (PAU), Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session. See PAU School Fees schedule below.
Authority of the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria has released the amount payable as school fees by undergraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
Pan-Atlantic University School Fees.
Tuition Fees Per Student for 2020/2021 Academic Session
|YEAR I||YEAR II||YEAR III||YEAR IV|
|ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICS||N 2,075,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|MASS COMMUNICATION||N 2,325,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|INFORMATION SCIENCE AND MEDIA STUDIES||N 2,375,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE||N 2,275,000||–||–||–|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING||N 2,550,000||–||–||–|
PAU School Fees Payment Structure:
Students who have been admitted via Direct Entry are to pay the same amount as their classmates:
- An acceptance fee of ₦250,000 to be paid on admission. This non-refundable sum will form part of the first semester’s fees. This is applicable to first year students and students who have just been admitted via Direct Entry
- Tuition fee is payable in two equal installments before the beginning of each semester.