Access Bank Manager Nwaru Jerry Nnamdi Charged for Stealing N14m: Lagos state Police have allegedly charged the Access Bank Plc Ketu Branch Manager, Mr Nwaru Jerry Nnamdi, for stealing N14m while refilling the bank’s ATM Vault.
His employer, the Access Bank, reported the theft at the Ikoyi Division of Nigeria Police Force, Ikoyi, Lagos State.
The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of the station, CSP Tijani Mustapha N’abba, subsequently directed his men led by Inspector Afolayan Babashola to arrest the suspect.
The police arraigned Nwaru before the Igbosere Chief Magistrate`s Court on Thursday on a four-count charge of conspiracy, fraud and stealing.
However, the presiding Magistrate , Mrs K.O Doja Ojo, declined to entertain the matter on the ground that the charge did not fall into the category of the emergency cases approved for the court to handle.
Doja Ojo directed the police to return the suspect to the station and bring him back after COVID 19 crisis for proper arraignment.
According to police, nemesis, caught up with the suspect when forensic auditors from the bank`s headquarters audited the account books of the branch.
The auditors discovered that the suspect stole N14m between May and December 2019 through false accounting.
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- 2021-2022 Masters Scholarship for Nigerian Students to Study Overseas
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria
- OAUTHC School of Health SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Oduduwa University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Best Antivirus Software for Windows Computers 2020
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2020/2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral