Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Admission Form 2020/2021: LUTH Admission Form 2020 – The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Idi Araba has announced admission into its programmes for the 2020/2021 session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the available programmes at LUTH. Interested candidates are to apply online via the School’s admission portal.
See below the procedures and requirements needed to apply for LUTH admission form 2020.
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba school of nursing admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale for admission into the following programmes;
- School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
- Community Health Officers Training School (CHOTS)
- Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – ND
- School of Health Information Management (SHIM)
- School of Anaesthetic Technician (SAT)
- School of Post Basic Nursing (SPBN)
- School of Midwifery (SOM)
How to Apply LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card.
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611