WAEC Recruitment 2022 Application Form, See Steps To Apply Online: The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced recruitment into vacant positions. A statement on WAEC’s official Twitter handle made this known during the week.
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill vacant positions at its Headquarters Office in Accra, Ghana and the Nigeria National Office.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT SUMMARY
A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels.
Eligibility Criteria (Desirable Attributes)
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply WAEC Recruitment Form 2022.
#1. Visit the “Vacancy Page” ( https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/Register ) to review the list of available vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
#2. On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform)
#3. For new users, kindly click the “Are you a new user? Register” link.
#4. Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by clicking here – https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/VerifyUser
#5. If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button.
Step By Step Guideline on How to Register Waec Recruitment Form on recruitment.waec.com.ng
STEP 1: recruitment.waec.com.ng Registration Of Account
Go to recruitment.waec.com.ng/Register then Supply your user registration details. Ensure that a valid email address is used. Names should not be abbreviated
STEP 2: Verification of Created Account on recruitment.waec.com.ng
On this stage, you will be redirected to this page ( https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/VerifyUser ). Enter your login credentials and the Verification Code you received in the spaces provided and click the ‘Verify Account’ button.
- You can only use this page if you have not already verified your account.
- The verification details were sent to your Email Address when the user account was created.
- Alternatively, you can use the link sent to your email to verify your account.
- If you have earlier registered and you cannot remember your password, go ahead and select forgot password option.
- If you already have registered and verified your account details, proceed to login.
STEP 3: Select Vacancy Specialization
Applications are hereby invited from qualified applicants to fill vacant positions at its Headquarters Office in Accra, Ghana and the Nigeria National Office. You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
Available Vacancies | WAEC Recruitment Form 2022.
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Civil And Mechanical Subjects (Metal Work, Plumbing & Pipe Fitting, Printing Craft Practice, Upholsery, Welding and Fabrication, Machine Woodworking))
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Commerce)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Foods and Nutrition)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Geography)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Government)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Mathematics and Applied Science Subjects (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair, Data Processing, Applied/Basic Electricity, Electronics/Basic Electronics, Radio, TV & Electronic Works(RTV), Auto Electrical Work))
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Physical and Health Education)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Physics and Electrical Installation)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Special Education )
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Test Administration)
- ACCOUNTANT II
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR II
- REGISTERED BUILDER II
- MEDICAL OFFICER II
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR II
- APPLICATION PROGRAMMER II
- LEGAL OFFICER II
- PRINTER (DIGITAL PRINTING TECHNOLOGIST) II
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (MATHEMATICIAN/STATISTICIAN)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
- SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I (TRAINING)
- RESEARCH OFFICER II
- DATA ANALYST II
- INTERNAL AUDITOR II
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Administration)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II
STEP 4: User Information
On this stage, applicants should fill in their correct information such as:
- Personal Profile
- Educational Qualifications
- Professional Certifications
- NYSC Details
After filling the information necessary, click on the “Complete Application” button.
WAEC Recruitment Closing Date.
The application deadline for 2022 waec recruitment is slated and details should be completed and submitted not later than Jun 07, 2022.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.