www.ndaapplications.net – NDA Application Portal Latest News : The Nigerian Defence Academy portal is www.ndaapplications.net. This article contains information regarding NDA Application Form, NDA Portal, NDA Latest news from www.ndaapplications.net NDA admission cut off marks, and many more information.
Are you searching for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) application portal? Do you want to apply NDA application form online? If then, this article will guide you through the general requirements, method of application, admission entry cut-off marks and other relevant information regarding www.ndaapplications.net.
Furthermore, the NDA Application portal is www.ndaapplications.net.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Regular course (Degree programmes).
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021
- NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
NDA Admission Cut-off Marks.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2020 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 72nd regular course admission online application form will be available for sale and it is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The NDA screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening at designated centres across the country. Only candidates with JAMB Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
How Much Is NDA Application Form?
The registration cost for NDA Application form is N3,500.00 only.
Interested caandidates should visit the NDA Application portal at www.ndaapplications.net and “Purchase Access Code” then fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
Important Information: Only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
- Risk Control Services Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- African Philanthropy Forum Recruitment 2020
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship 2020
- Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020
- Stanbic Bank Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Airforce DRC/DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Exam Result 2020
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020
- Delta State Bursary 2020 Form
- British Ecological Society Grant 2020 for Ecologists in Africa
- ICTP Postgraduate Diploma Programme 2020
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- FAAN Recruitment 2020
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Program 2020
- ESUT Recruitment 2020
- Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Salary Structure 2020
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment Form 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
NDA Admission Requirements.
Candidates eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at 22 August 2020 in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
How to Apply for NDA Application Form.
Apply NDA Application Form >>> http://www.ndaapplications.net/
Candidates should logon to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
NDA Application Portal Latest News.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
NDA SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.