Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship 2020/2021 & How to Apply : The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC / SPDC / TEPN /AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students for the 2020 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme. The SEPCiN University Scholarship Application is open to all Nigerians.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture), in pursuance of its Education Social Investment programme, which aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session to apply for the University Scholarship Scheme below.
Table of Contents
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020
- Stanbic Bank Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Airforce DRC/DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Exam Result 2020
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020
- Delta State Bursary 2020 Form
- British Ecological Society Grant 2020 for Ecologists in Africa
- ICTP Postgraduate Diploma Programme 2020
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- FAAN Recruitment 2020
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Program 2020
- ESUT Recruitment 2020
- Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Salary Structure 2020
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment Form 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship 2020 Eligibility.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
1.) National Merit Award (NM)
- Open to all Nigerians.
2.) Areas of Operation Merit Award, (OM)
- For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants Must
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with (as at December, 2019).
Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship Requirements.
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants for Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The letters should be addressed to: “The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How To Apply Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online >> https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/Home.aspx
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is FREE of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ to process applications
- Only candidates shortlisted for selection tests will be contacted
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online. Only use Shell Nigeria website for application.