Federal Ministry of Education recruitment is currently ongoing. Candidates interested can submit their applications through the registration portal that I will show you below.
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
The Federal Ministry of Education is the body responsible for co-ordination the educational system in Nigeria. It handles the school curriculum from the basic level to the tertiary level.
RELATED: EFCC Salary Structure 2020
- CWAY Group Recruitment 2020/2021
- Federal Medical Centre Owerri Internship Recruitment 2020
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Salary
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment Form 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
- Nigeria Customs Service Screening Result 2020
- Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2020
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment Form 2020
- Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2020
- NCS Exam Result 2020
- AXA & 50intech FemTech Accelerator Program 2020
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
In this article, you will get vital information concerning Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020. The Federal Ministry of Education recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. You will also learn how to successfully apply for Federal Ministry of Education Jobs through the recruitment portal www.education.gov.ng.
This article will show you details on how to go about with the Federal Ministry of Education 2020 recruitment form and other important information.
Firstly, the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment portal 2020 is www.education.gov.ng where all applicants are expected to submit their documents.
Interested applicants are strongly advised to read through the requirements listed alongside the available positions on the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment portal www.education.gov.ng.
Federal Ministry of Education Requirements.
- Applicants should possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Applicants must be of good behavior.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
SEE ALSO: Npower December Stipend News 2019
- EFCC Salary Structure 2020 – Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Salary
- All Emergency Numbers Hotlines in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
- NECO Recruitment 2020
- NDA 72nd Regular Course Application Form 2020/2021
- WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA 72RC Exam Centres & Locations in Nigeria 2020-2021
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- Petrong Software Solutions Recruitment 2020
- How to Make Money on Opera News Hub
How to Apply Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidates should Apply Online >> https://www.education.gov.ng
Please endeavour to complete the registration forms correctly and submit all the required documents. Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted via email.
At this point, we advise that you make use of the comment section below to inform us if you have any question or information regarding the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment 2020 form.
If you have any challenge, comment below and we will attend to your questions.