AXA & 50intech FemTech Accelerator Program 2020 & How to Apply : Applications are invited from startups in the Female Technology field for the AXA & 50intech FemTech Accelerator Program 2020. The deadline for submission of applications is 30th January, 2020.
The AXA and 50inTech have partnered together to find & support the world’s 10 best FemTech startups.
FemTech (Female Technology) is a term used to describe innovations designed to improve women’s health. It is a fast-growing market that is currently underfinanced, despite its considerable potential. Today, only 4% of tech investment in life sciences is aimed for women’s health tech solutions, but the market is expected to reach a $50 billion market size by 2050!
The selected startups will join the 2020 Accelerator Program, crafted to accelerate their network and success. It will offer Mentoring, Learning & Acceleration. The kick off will take place in April 2020 with an incredible Learning Expedition Week in Tel Aviv, one of the world’s Tech hub in the sector!
AXA & 50intech FemTech Accelerator Program Eligibility.
- Open to startups in the FemTech field.
- Startups can be operational in any country of the world.
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (DSSC 25 & SSC 46)
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
AXA & 50intech FemTech Accelerator Program Benefits.
Based on 3 key areas, Mentoring, Learning & Acceleration, this program has been crafted to accelerate network and success in order to help them:
- Address their hard and soft skills deficit
- Break into industry sectors
- Support their pursuit of funds
- Become real game-changers
How to Apply AXA & 50intech FemTech Accelerator Program 2020.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
SEE ALSO: Npower December Stipend News 2019
- All Emergency Numbers Hotlines in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
- NECO Recruitment 2020
- NDA 72nd Regular Course Application Form 2020/2021
- WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Form 2020 Procedure For UTME & Charges
- NDA 72RC Exam Centres & Locations in Nigeria 2020-2021
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- Petrong Software Solutions Recruitment 2020
- How to Make Money on Opera News Hub