Union Bank Rise Challenge 2020 – Share Your Story to Win N250000: Union Bank Of Nigeria is now accepting entries from customers with active accounts for its 2020 Rise Challenge. See the requirements and how to enter Union Bank Rise Challenge below.
All over the world, the current pandemic has had unimaginable impact on people, communities, companies and economies.
This is why they have come up with #TheRiseChallenge to shine the spotlight on you, their customers, who are doing all you can to rise above this pandemic. You are being innovative, charitable, creative and resourceful and they want to hear your story.
- JAMB Result Upgrade 2020 : Everything You Need To Know
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for Any Year – www.jamb.org.ng
- JAMB Admission Cut-off Marks 2020/2021 for Universities, Poly, COEs
- How to Apply CBN Healthcare Grant
- NSUK Part-Time Admission Form
- How to Check JAMB Results Online
What are the Prizes for this challenge?
Every week for the next 4 weeks, Union Bank will select 10 of the most inspiring stories to share and reward. If your story is selected, you will receive N250,000 Naira from Union Bank to support the work you are doing to RISE above the pandemic.
Eligibility Criteria fro this Challenge.
This #RiseChallenge is open to all Union Bank customers who have active accounts at the time of submitting their entries.
- How to Lodge Complaints to CBN Over Banks Unfair Practices
- CBN N50bn Loans to SMEs & Others End 2024
- CBN COVID-19 Support Loan 2020 for Households & Businesses
- How to Apply CBN N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
How to Participate in the Union Bank Rise Challenge.
- Take a short video (max 60 sec) or write a note about what you are doing to rise in these unprecedented times.
- Post it on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter feed with #UnionRiseChallenge. Tag @unionbankng and your friends.