How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for Any Year – www.jamb.org.ng : Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB UTME original result slip (that comes with your passport photograph embedded) is now ready for printing online. Candidates will however need to pay N1,000 online to be able to access and print their original results slips on JAMB portal.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and years before, conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that they can now print their original results slips online.
The original result slip is what you will need to tender during admission screening.
For those without an account on JAMB’s website, you will have to create one.
You can do it yourself, but you will however need to make a payment of N1,000 on JAMB portal to access and print the original result slip.
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip.
- Login to your JAMB profile through http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to printing your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB registration Number’ in the required column.
Note: You can request your result slip to be sent to your email or be printed directly from the portal.
More Updates for you:
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2020/2021 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- WHO Recruitment for Consultant – National Health Insurance Scheme
- JAMB Result Upgrade 2020 : Everything You Need To Know
- JAMB Result 2020 is Out : Check Your UTME Results www.jamb.org.ng