Nigerian Army Recruitment 81RRI – https://recruitment.army.mil.ng: Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2021 for 81RRI – recruitment.army.mil.ng/. This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women has commenced on 15 February, 2021.
Nigerian Army 81RRI Portal: Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is FREE!
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2021 for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women
(1) Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
(5) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
(7) Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Recommended links for you:
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2021
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment 81RRI General Instructions.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the Nigerian Army website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 81RRI Requirements
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) – 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) – 22
- Maximium Age (Trades) – 26
- Minimium Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) – 1.62
- Minimium Educational Qualification – Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 81RRI
(1) Apply online at the Nigerian Army recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the Nigerian Army application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
For more information, visit https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
Application Period 15 Feb 21 – 6 Apr 21
- NALDA Registration 2021 Application Form Portal (www.nalda.ng/naldang)
- NALDA Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Pre-Qualified Names
- NCS Shortlist 2021 Zones & Venues – Nigeria Customs Service Final List
- NDLEA Releases Latest Update on Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates List 2021
- LASPOTECH Admission List 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
- EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Extends Registration Deadline 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2020/2021
- DAAD ClimapAfrica PostDoc Fellowship in Climate Change Research 2021
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) 2021 for Nigerians