Chapman University Scholarships & Financial Aid 2022-2023: What’s a great opportunity of financial aid offered by Chapman University in USA for eligible and outstanding students. This scholarship is available for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Merit scholarships are based primarily on a student’s grades and test scores; additional achievements may also be considered. Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Admission Committee. First-year applicants are eligible for merit-based scholarships of up to $32,000 per year. Transfer applicants are eligible for merit-based scholarships of up to $15,000 per year.
Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Admission Committee. Additional scholarships are available through individual departments.
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Chapman University Financial Aid for International Students;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chapman University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Chapman University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Chapman University Scholarships & Financial Aid.
As part of the application process, interested and eligible candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Chapman University. Thereafter, you can complete and submit the Common App via email to admit-at-chapman.edu.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
International Costs and Financial Aid
This page provides undergraduate cost and financial information specifically for international students. This should help you:
- Understand the cost of attending Chapman as an international student. If you plan to hold an F-1 student visa, this is also the amount of financial verification required for I-20 issuance for the academic year.
- Learn more about financial aid for international students.
- Plan for future years at Chapman.
Fall 2022 & Spring 2023 Cost of Attendance
The following is a breakdown of the estimated cost of attendance for undergraduate international students at Chapman University for the 2022-23 academic year. All rates are subject to change.
- Full-time tuition: $59,706
- Student fees (annual): $384
- Living expenses (estimated): $16,540
- Books, supplies, health insurance (estimated): $7,134
- Total annual estimated expense: $83,764
The total annual estimated expense is the minimum amount of financial verification required in order for Chapman University to issue an I-20 or DS-2019 for the upcoming academic year.
All international students studying in the U.S. are required to have health insurance (whether it is their own or what is offered by Chapman University).
Cost for Dependants
If you plan to bring family to the United States, you will be required to verify additional funds for their expenses. The estimated expenses for dependents is:
- First dependent: $5,000 per year
- Second dependent: $2,500 per year
Financial Aid for International Students
International students are eligible for merit and need-based scholarships. Merit-based scholarships can be as high as $36,000 per year for first-year students and up to $15,000 per year for transfer students.
In addition, please note:
- Merit scholarships are based primarily on a student’s high school academic achievements and overall strength of the application. Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Admission Committee. Additional scholarships are available through individual departments.
- Chapman offers limited need-based aid of up to $15,000 per year for international applicants. US citizens and Permanent Residents living or studying outside the US are eligible and encouraged to apply for the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- We also encourage international students to search for outside scholarships. You can contact the EducationUSA Advising Center nearest you and/or conduct a search online (keep in mind that some scholarships require U.S. Citizenship).
Cost of Attendance for Future Years
For planning purposes, it is safe to assume a 4-percent increase in the yearly cost of attendance:
- 2023-24: $87,447
- 2024-25: $90,995
- 2025-26: $94,633
You can email us at email@example.com with any questions you have about funding your education.