Government of Finland Scholarships : Joint Application to Higher Education, Spring 2022: Are you an international student seeking sponsorship into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Finland? Then apply for the Joint Application to Higher Education, a Government of Finland Scholarship 2022/23 offer for international students.
Finnish higher education institutions offer a range of scholarship options for non EU/EEA students who are required to pay tuition fees. Interested applicants are to apply for admission into their preferred institution of higher learning and will be eligible for the scholarship.
- FG Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria [Latest Edition]
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks – Universities, Poly & COE
- How to Register NECO SSCE Internal Form [Senior Secondary]
- Nigeria Customs Service Comptrollers (Current, Past & History)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment
- NDA Application Form – 74th Regular Course Admission
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- KU Leuven Global Minds Doctoral Scholarships Programme
- How to Register NECO BECE Forms [Junior WAEC]
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria [Latest Ranking Edition]
Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Government of Finland Joint Application to Higher Education scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into Finnish higher education institutions.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in the official language to be used during the studies at Finland.
- Must meet the preferred higher education institution’s requirements for admission.
How to Apply for Government of Finland Scholarships : Joint Application to Higher Education, Spring 2022
Eligible and interested applicants for the Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. The steps are outlined (below):
- Find out which study programmes you are going to apply to in the joint application. You can choose only programmes offered in the spring joint application.
- Fill in the application form. Note that in order to submit the application form you are required to answer at least mandatory questions marker with an asterisk (*).
- Click submit application button. After submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation email to the address you provided on the application form.
Application Deadline: 19 January 2022 at 3:00 PM EET