Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022/2023: Greensprings School is now accepting applications from applicants with a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A / B.Tech with a P.G.D.E / PDE / NCE qualification in any related field for its 2022/2023 Graduate Trainee Programme. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme is April 30, 2022.
Greensprings School is an international co-educational establishment comprising Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate / Sixth Form located within the Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State.
Greensprings School is seeking qualified candidates for the 2022 / 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2022. Those with a First Degree in Early Childhood Education will be given preference for Pre-school.
Also, their Special Needs School – Anthos House; requires graduates of Special Education and related courses to apply as Graduate Trainees specifically for this campus. In addition to relevant qualifications, candidates must have a passion for children with Special Needs.
Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with a particular focus on child development.
Campuses are: Anthony (Anthony Village, Lagos), Lekki (Awoyaya axis Lagos), Ikoyi (Ikoyi – Lagos), Anthos House (Jakande 1st Gate, Lekki Lagos).
Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A / B.Tech with a P.G.D.E / PDE / NCE qualification in any related field.
- Relevant Work Experience: Preferably not more than 1year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 20 – 28 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
How to Apply For Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.