NAF Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC Commission Training 2022: The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) wishes to inform the general public that the list of Successful and Reserve Candidates for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission Training (DSSC30/2021) IS OUT! Shortlisted candidates are to resume for training at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna.
Sequel to the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview conducted from 3 – 21 January, 2022, for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC30/2021), the list of successful candidates whose details appear below are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna on “Saturday 5 March 2022”.
READ ALSO: University of Mississippi International Students Scholarships 2022/2023
Table of Contents
NAF Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC Commission Training 2022.
Please note that cadets upon admission into the NDA are not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the Institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commissioning.
NDA Application Form 2022/2023 – 74th Regular Course Admission
Any candidate who falls to report by 1800 Hrs (6:00pm) Monday 7 March 2022 will forfeit the training slot.
Items & Documents Required for NAF DSSC Commission Training 2022
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus and must come along with the ORIGINALS and photocopies of their Credentials which include:
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- NECO / WAEC / NABTEB results,
- Degree / HND Certificate,
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age,
- Letter of State of Origin,
- Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card,
- Signed Attestation of Parent / Guardian Consent Form and
- Local Government Area Attestation Form. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
Candidates are to come along with the following additional items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suit (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes (Male)
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of football boots (male).
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quarts wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk / shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Six passport photograph.
Additionally, female candidates should come along with the following items:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Latest NGO Jobs in Nigeria 2022 [Top Ongoing NGO Recruitment]
How to Download & Check NAF Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC Commission Training 2022.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09064432351 and 09055840142.
- All candidates are encouraged to learn basic swimming skills before reporting for training.
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until invited.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training.
- Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- The list of successful candidates is also available at Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal: www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- All phases of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise are completely free of charge.
- Specialties allotted to candidates are NOT subject to change while in the Nigerian Air Force. Candidates with such intentions are strongly advised to decline this offer.
You May Also Like:
- How To Check Npower NEXIT Training Status 2022
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
- How To Apply Canadian Permanent Residency 2022 | Complete Guide
- NDA 74th RC Course & General Requirements For Admission 2022
- Gombe Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- JAMB Rejects NABTEB A’Level As Entry Requirement for DE Admission
- UNILAG Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2021/2022
- Kwararafa University Wukari Admission List 2021/2022
- African Union (AU) Recruitment 2022 [6 Positions]
- UI Distance Learning (ODeL) Admission Form 2021/2022
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Latest News Today (NSCDC)
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st Batch
- Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [ND Full-Time Courses]
- Borno State University (BOSU) Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Npower Registration Portal 2022 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Tejumola Olaniyan Creative Writers-in-Residence Fellowship 2022