Nigeria Police Registration 2020 Portal & How to Update Your Records: Nigeria Police recruitment – Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) as Constables (Recruits). The be qualified for the recruitment exercise, candidates must possess an O’ Level certificate with at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. The recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE!
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
Latest Update: From 31st July, 2020 all candidates who have earlier submitted their applications are advised to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to update their records.
How to Update Your Records on Nigeria Police Portal.
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided.
- Supply required details to update your record.
- Upload scanned copies of the following
- 0′ Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click submit.
- Print Confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print Guarantor’s form
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Eligibility & Requirements.
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
If you want to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2020, CLICK HERE TO APPLY