LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: Lagos State University (LASU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Sandwich Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. LASU Sandwich form is now available for purchase online. See the courses available, duration, requirements and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University, Ojo, Sandwich Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2020 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Oral Interview Schedule for Non-Teaching Staff
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2020 & How to Apply
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2020 – NPF Recruitment Portal Login
- How to Apply N-Power Recruitment 2020 Application Form for Nigerians
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Oyo TESCOM Existing Applicants To Upload Their Credentials Portal
LASU Sandwich Courses.
B.SC [ED], B.A [ED] and B.ED: FOUR  AND FIVE  YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology and Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education and Educational Management
- B.A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba and Arabic
- B.Ed: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling Education
LASU Sandwich Admission Requirements.
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Five  ‘0’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings and two  of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS:
- English Major: Credits Pass in Literature in English and English Language at ‘0’ Level or its equivalent
- Economic Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics
- Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education; Political Science Major: At least a Credits Pass in English Language and Mathematics at ‘0’ Level or its equivalent
- Health Education Major: [i] A Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics [ii] Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health,
- Diploma from the School of Health Technology Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CIS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirements, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in lieu of Yoruba Language.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in Coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration.
1. FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
2. FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply LASU Sandwich Admission Form.
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee. However, candidates are requested to submit a copy of their online application form and appropriate ‘0’ Level scratch card[s] used ONLY ONCE (card number must be visible) to firstname.lastname@example.org Name, Form Number and Course should be quoted as the subject.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/another account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date of application is Six  weeks from the date of this publication.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Candidates will be communicated on the date of Entrance Examination and Interview.