To be successful in getting the Nigeria Police Job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigeria Police? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Police Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigeria Police Recruitment General Requirements 2020
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
- Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
More updates for you;
- PLASU School Fees 2019/2020 Session [New & Returning Students]
- NOUN Business School Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMS Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Nigerian Military School Form
- www.nms1954.sch.ng – Nigerian Military School Portal (NMS Form)
- NMS Entrance Exam Centres – Nigerian Military School Zaria Centres
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- BMGA Fellows Program 2020 for Young Nigerian Women – Apply Here
- Romanian State Scholarships 2020/2021 for Foreign Citizens
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Mountain Top University Late Resumption Fee 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders
NPF Recruitment 2020 Academic Qualifications.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How To Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested candidates should visit the online portal www.policerecruitment.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
However, It is important to note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal @ www.policerecruitment.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Important Tips to Note in Nigeria Police Recruitment
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigeria Police.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.policerecruitment.ng
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Police.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.