MEST Africa Tech By Her Accelerator Program 2020 : Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Africa is now accepting applications from female entrepreneurs for its 2020 Tech By Her Accelerator Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the MEST Africa Tech By Her Accelerator Program is 13th March, 2020.
Are you a female entrepreneur facing similar challenges and looking for an opportunity to grow and scale your business? Do you desire training, ecosystem support, resources, a dedicated business coach, and access to industry leaders?
Table of Contents
Would you like to connect with other female founders in the tech ecosystem, share learnings and experiences, and expand your Pan-African networks? Are you looking for a way to make an impact in your community? Apply for the MEST Africa Tech By Her Accelerator Program 2020.
The Tech By Her Accelerator is supporting burgeoning female-led tech ventures in becoming globally competitive and sustainable brands. It is powered by MEST with support from the Tech Entrepreneurship Initiative, ‘Make-IT in Africa’, (implemented by Deutsche für Gesellschaft Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
The purpose of the Tech By Her Accelerator program is to develop a strong Pan African female entrepreneurship community. We’re achieving this by mentoring female founders and building an alumni network of successful Tech By Her Accelerator participants who become ambassadors for other upcoming founders.
MEST Africa Tech By Her Accelerator Program Eligibility.
They will be selecting ten (10) of the best and most impactful female entrepreneurs in Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya. Outside of drive, ambition, and a genuine interest in the growth of your business, you should also:
- Be a founder/co-founder of your organisation, female and available to participate fully in all aspects of the
- Be an early-stage startup and have achieved commercialisation and monetisation phase.
- Be technology-based, or have technology as the core enabler of the business.
- Have begun operations at least one (1) year before applying for this program and have a live product or service on the market.
- Be an African national or resident and have registered the business in one of the three operational countries (Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya).
- Have evidence of revenue and a clearly demonstrated potential to scale.
- Be a business model with a social impact, i.e. with a solution to a problem as described in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (locally and/or globally)
- Be willing to organize at least one (1) community event in your operational country with support from the local MEST office.
- Be willing, as a founder, to be an ambassador of the program and of tech entrepreneurship, encouraging and motivating other females in the entrepreneurial space.
MEST Africa Tech By Her Accelerator Program Benefits.
Selected fellows receive:
- Holistic Coaching and Training
- Access to industry leaders and experts from across the continent
- Supportive Community of leading female entrepreneurs
- Invitation to the alumni network of successful female entrepreneurs
- An expansive network of tech experts
- 2 Intensive Boot Camps in Accra, Ghana, all expenses paid
- 3 months of virtual mentoring and coaching
- Media publicity and visibility through MEST social media pages, websites and partner media
How to Apply MEST Africa Tech By Her Accelerator Program 2020 for Female Entrepreneurs.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply online here >> https://vc4a.com/make-it/tech-by-her-accelerator/application/
More updates for you;
- PLASU School Fees 2019/2020 Session [New & Returning Students]
- NOUN Business School Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMS Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Nigerian Military School Form
- www.nms1954.sch.ng – Nigerian Military School Portal (NMS Form)
- NMS Entrance Exam Centres – Nigerian Military School Zaria Centres
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- BMGA Fellows Program 2020 for Young Nigerian Women – Apply Here
- Romanian State Scholarships 2020/2021 for Foreign Citizens
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Mountain Top University Late Resumption Fee 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders