Npower Application Portal Login – npower.fmhds.gov.ng for BATCH C Recruitment 2020: Npower Portal – npower.fmhds.gov.ng now open for 2020 Registration, see requirements for application for both graduates and non graduates. Registration has already started June 6, 2020.
npower fmhds gov ng – The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria has launched a new portal for NPower Registration 2020, all interested Nigerians are to follow the new portal guide to submit application for the N-Power Recruitment.
- How to Signup Npower Batch C Registration Form
- Ondo State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021
- NALDA Registration Portal Login 2020
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form
Npower 2020 official registration portal for batch C intake opened in the night at 11:45 pm 2020, interested applicants can now visit the portal to register and submit application on www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020 Form Portal & How to Apply
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- Npower Batch C Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng | NPVN Dashboard
Requirements for 2020 Npower application – npower.fmhds.gov.ng
1. A printout or correct details of your bank verification number – BVN
2. A recent passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG file
3. If you are a graduate and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health you need your degree certificate and NYSC certificate
4. A valid email address
5. An active phone number
Npower Login Portal via npower.fmhds.gov.ng
The login is so simple, kind use the details you entered during the registration. Make sure you don’t share your login details with un-trusted people.
Applicants can access the npower login page at any time for free. Join Npower on social media platforms for latest news and updates.
Npower Portal 2020 will not allow anyone who is below 18 years or above 35 years to apply for this online job form. The application form is for Nigerians from 18 years to 25 years.
Npower Application Form 2020 Registration Guidelines.
Step 1: Visit https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup and Enter you email address or phone number
Step 2: You will be redirected to your email address for confirmation
Step 3: Once you have confirm your email address, fill in your 11 digit BVN number and your date of birth
Step 4: Enter your surname, first name and middle name exactly the way it is on your BVN
Step 5: Indicate if you have a formal education or not. Npower new application on npower.fmhds.gov.ng is open for all.
Note: the N-Health and N-Teach is reserved for graduates. Also know that in N-Health category, preference will be given to holder of bachelor degree, HND, OND in health science like medicine, public health, microbiology, nursing, botany, midwifery, psychology and there relevant discipline in the sciences.
You will be required to upload your degree certificate and NYSC certificate where necessary in this npower recruitment.
Step 6: You will answers some employment history related questions and you will be directed to enter you govenment issued valid ID card. Below are the acceptable ID card:
- International passport
- Permanent voters card
- National ID card issued by NIMC
- Valid driver’s license
Step 7: Review your entire data and submit you application, upon submission you will be given a unique application ID please print it out or write it down and keep it very safe.
Note: Do not do you registration in a portal other than the Npower official portal www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng, to visit the portal, click the link below:
If you need more information on Npower registration 2020, kindly comment below and we will send you more updates.