Katsina Killings: N5m Bounty Placed As Mastermind Declared Wanted: The Katsina State Police Command on Monday placed a N5m bounty on Adamu Yankuzo, the alleged mastermind of recent bandit attacks in Kadisau village, Faskari Local Government Area.
The state Commissioner of Police, Sanusi Buba, announced the bounty at the police headquarters, Katsina, while parading some suspects recently arrested by the command.
He said Yankuzo (45) of Yankuzo village in the Tsafe LGA of Zamfara State, apart from being the mastermind of Kadisau attack, was also the leader of bandits terrorising Katsina and Zamfara states.
The police boss said, “Recall that on June 9, 2020, around 6.40pm, bandits numbering over 200 on motorcycles and armed with sophisticated weapons, led by a notorious bandit, one Adamu Aliero Yankuzo, carried out an organised attack on Kadisau village in which 20 persons were killed, while many others were injured.
“In the course of investigation, a suspect, Bello Usman, confessed to have participated in the attacks on Kadisau village, as well as the attacks on Musawa,Matazu,Karaduwa and Yantumaki.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
“The suspect also stated that the attack was masterminded by Yankuzo in protest against the arrest of his son by the police, one Sulaiman Adamu Aliero (24) of Yankuzo village.
“Consequently, the Command hereby wishes to declare Adamu Aliero Yankuzo of Yankuzo village of the Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara State, a notorious leader of groups of bandits terrorising Katsina and Zamfara states, wanted and has placed a bounty of N5m on his head; dead or alive.
“Any person or group of persons that have useful information that may lead to his arrest to please report to the nearest police station or call 08033666059 or 08035448128 or 08076666207.”
The police commissioner said the over 50 those paraded were suspected bandits, kidnappers, armed robbers, cattle rustlers.
- JAMB Policy Meeting Live Updates on 2020 Admission Cut-off Marks
- How to Apply N50 Billion CBN Covid-19 Loan – www.nmfb.com.ng
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- NPower May/June Stipend News Update Today 2020 – See Payment Date
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date Nationwide
- Command Secondary Schools Exam Centres 2020/2021
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 2020/2021
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Air Force Military School Jos Admission Form
- Npower Reveals What Beneficiaries Need to Do to Get Paid
- List of Boarding & Day Command Secondary Schools in Nigeria