Access NYIF Login Dashboard – nyif-nmfb-com-ng/app: Since everyone cant be trained, there are new changes in the application process. Filling of application form and business development plans, this tells us more about your intended business or available business. This form will come as a questionnaire to guide against copy and paste.
This questionnaire interrogates applicants and their businesses which will help us determine who is qualified for this intervention fund.
Next is an assessment to all the questions you have answered previously and then selection of beneficiaries into batches for training.
RECOMMENDED: Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF
- Nigerian Army Past Questions
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Screening / Exam Centres 2020
- CDCFIB Aptitude Test 2020 (NSCDC, NIS, Correctional & Fire Service)
- nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov – Npower NEXIT Portal Login for Exited Beneficiaries
NYIF Portal Registration Link
The Federal government has officially unveiled the registration portal (https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app) for the N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), thereby paving the way for interested young Nigerians between the age of 18-35 years old to apply.
Successful applicants will undergo 5 days of compulsory online training which is free. Fund approval will range from N250,000 to N5,000,000 with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year, and term loans set at 3 years.
https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app – NYIF Application Eligibility
Youths applying as individuals or sole proprietors must be within the ages of 18 to 35 years and have operational businesses in Nigeria.
To qualify, they must have not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years as well as possess a local government of origin certificate.
For youth-owned enterprises, they must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and provide a business plan. They must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and a training certificate from approved FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs).
All applicants must possess valid Bank Verification Numbers to be eligible.
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- Entry for US Diversity Visa Program 2022 – DV Lottery 2022
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2020
- Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Wema Bank Hackaholics Program 2020 : hackaholics.wemabank.com
- UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 – Check UBEC FTS Successful Names
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
How to Access the New NYIF Login Dashboard – nyif-nmfb-com-ng/app
Visit >> https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app for those that have been trained Documentation
To login to your dashboard visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/ApplicantDashboard/Business/Login
NYIF Training Centres.
- Federal Ministry Youth Sports & Development
- National Youth Development Centre (North Central)
- National Youth Development Centre (South South)
- National Youth Development Centre (North West)
- National Youth Development Centre (North East)
- National Youth Development Centre (South East)
- National Youth Development Centre (South West)
Please, ensure you fill the application form correctly before final submission. More details regarding NYIF loan come to you shortly. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR POST NOTIFICATION ON THIS PAGE.
For latest news on NYIF Application Portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng Registration, simply talk to us in the comment section below so we can assist you.