ABU Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2019/2020 [New] : The registration procedure for the newly admitted postgraduate students of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, for the 2019/2020 academic session. See ABU postgraduate registration procedure charts for new students below.
Following the publication of the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU postgraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the registration procedure for the newly admitted postgraduate students.
Table of Contents
1. After confirming your admission status, download your notification of admission.
2. Proceed to your faculty for screening.
3. Login into ABU SPGS portal (https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/login) with your email and password to generate a transaction ID for payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee.
4. After payment, you can proceed to the SPGS to collect your admission letter.
More updates recommended for you;
- INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application Requirements
- NITDA FutureHack Hackathon Competition 2020 in Nigeria – Apply Here
- Delta State Bursary Form 2020 & How to Apply – www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng
- Search for Common Ground Salaries in Nigeria – SFCG Salary Structure
- OYO State TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2020
- How to Print 2020 JAMB Mock Examination Slip [Do-It-Yourself]
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure 2019 – Current Payscale
- Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Recruitment 2019
- UNICEF Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- Christian Aid Recruitment 2019/2020 & How to Apply Online
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2019 – See Current Navy Payscale
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure | FG Salary Scale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary